Palak Mata Pita Yojana 2023 : Government of Gujarat comes up with an innovative scheme for the needy people. One of the schemes is Foster parent plan, this scheme is for children whose parents have died under this scheme. An assistance of Rs 3000 is provided under this foster parent scheme. So let’s know about the benefits and application information of this scheme how can you taken benefit from this scheme, which documents are required, where you can Apply all details are given under this article. read this article till the end and share with everyone.
Palak Mata Pita Yojana 2023
- plan name Foster parent plan
- assistance 3000 rupees is given by the Gujarat government every month in the child’s account.
- purpose of yojana With the aim of developing the destitute and orphaned children of the state in all areas.
- Who will benefits? All orphans, destitute, children belonging to parents of Gujarat state.
- Scheme Implement State Gujarat
- application mode Online
- Official Website https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/
Foster parent plan
- a foster parent scheme has been lunched by Gujarat government for children who aged 0 to 18 years who childerns parents have died. than Under this scheme, government will be given Rs 3000 per month to child for support for taking care of children.
- child was eligible to receive 3000 rupees per month from government as part of child support from the government or the destitute children. And this money will be available till the child reaches age of 18 years.
- Palak Mata Pita Yojana support of Rs 3000 per month and Rs 36000 per annum is provided for child’s upbringing and education and for take care for him.
Rules for the Foster Parent Plan
- The guardian of the child has to produce a certificate from the school / institution that studies are in progress every year.
- The support of this foster parent scheme is paid from DBT.
- Foster parents scheme covers children aged 0 to 18 years. Whose parents are not alive or whose father has died and whose mother has remarried.
- 3000/- per month to the next of kin, guardian or relative who is taking care of the orphaned children under this scheme whose mother and father have both died or whose father has died and whose mother has remarried. is coming.
- Children aged between 03 to 06 years taken up by foster parents are to be admitted to Anganwadis and children above 06 years of age are to be given compulsory primary school education.
- This scheme is for foster parents whose annual income in rural areas is Rs. 27000/- above and in urban area Rs. Exceeding 36000/- the example of the employer has to be submitted along with the application.
Required supporting evidence
- parents Death certificate
- A bonafide certificate of the child’s school (instance of ongoing studies)
- Attested xerox of ration card of foster parents.
- Birth certificate of the child who is an orphan
- Attested Xerox of Aadhaar Card of Foster Parents.
- Example of annual income of foster parents
- A recent photo of the foster parent with the child.
- Bank account details of the child (After approval of the application, an order will be issued whereby the foster parents can open a joint bank account with the child.)
- If the mother is alive and has remarried then a certificate from the government officer for the second marriage of the mother.
- Xerox of foster parent’s Aadhaar Card, Election Card and Ration Card.
- Attested xerox of joint bank account passbook of child and foster parents.