Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana 2023 : Dear Viewers Today we talk about DR. Ambedkar Awas Yojana in this article. The main purpose of the scheme our Gujarat State people Scheduled Caste who people Homeless, Open Plot, Under this scheme Raw Mud and to build a house on the first floor 1,20,000 is paid in three installments. Out of RS. 1,20,000 assistance, first installment – Rs. 40,000 given by our state government, second installment – Rs. 60,000 and third installment – Rs.20,000/- will be given to beneficiary by our government. other details like how can you take benefit from this scheme, what is eligiblity Quatria, required documents, How can you Apply for this scheme. All details given under this article. read this article till the end and share with everyone.
Terms and Conditions for Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana 2023
Beneficiary Applicant not taken benefit form other housing scheme implemented by the gujarat Government by the beneficiary and beneficiary family members.
The complete construction of the house of beneficiary will be completed with the help received from Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana, so the construction of the building will have to be completed by adding the remaining amount to the beneficiary himself and get build other reamining house work.
If Beneficiary Applicants leaving in rural areas his maximum annual income not more than Rs.1,20,000
If Beneficiary Applicants leaving in urban areas his maximum annual income not more than Rs.1,50,000.
In addition to housing assistance, under the Mahatma Gandhi MNREGA scheme in rural areas for housing construction, 90 days unskilled employment can be obtained from the NREGA branch of the taluka panchayat as per rules of the scheme.
Under Swachh Bharat Mission, Rs. 12,000 / – for toilet can be obtained from Taluka Panchayat in rural areas and Nagarpalika / Mahanagarpalika in urban areas.
Steps for Online Application
- First you must visit the official website ( via using below link)
- Then Register Yourself from this portal
- Now Login your self using your mobile number & Update your Profile
- Now click on the Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana 2023.
- Than Apply For the Scheme fill the Application form enter your all required details.
- Now Submit Your Application form
- Now take a printout of your online Application form for future reference.
Document to be submitted
- Aadhar card of Applicant
- Ration card of Applicant
- Applicant Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate of Applicant
- Applicant Election credentials
- Land Ownership Base / Document / Size Form / Rights Form / Charter Form (as applicable).
- Proof of Residence of Applicant (Electricity Bill, License, Lease Agreement, Copy of Election Card
- Back passbook canceled check (applicant’s name).